If U disk clearly has a lot of space, when copying the file, it shows that the usb drive is insufficient. This is because the copied file is larger than 4G, and the format of FAT32 does not support copying files larger than 4G at one time.
2. can use the NTFS or EXFAT file system to format the U disk, you can solve this problem.
3. the operating method is as follows:
(1) Insert the usb flash drive into the usb socket of the host computer.
(2) Open the computer and find the removable disk. Right click on the U disk icon to format A.
(3) After popping the format window, left click on the file system drop-down button and select EXFAT or NTFS to start.
(4) After formatting is complete, files larger than 4G can be copied into a usb stick.
As a comprehensive and professional high-tech enterprise, integrated with design, R&D, production and sell, Shenzhen XinYuanChuang Technology Co., Ltd. now is a global consumer electronics products supplier such as USB flash drive, Bluetooth speaker, MP3 play, Earphone etc.