create a new "text document", open the document and enter: [autorun], icon=1. Ico, then save the document and change the name to "autorun.inf", then exit the USB drive, and then re-insert it into effect.
If the computer defaults to the extension, do the following: find the tools option on my computer, and select the folder option in the drop-down menu. Select "view" in the pop-up window, scroll down in the advanced Settings, remove the "file type extension" check, and then click ok.
• Reliable quality, 100% QC passed. More than 10 years of data retention.
• Supports Password Protection.
• Auto run function (Optional), enable auto presentation of customer advertisement when plug into computer.
• Provide other OEM services, ie. logo printing, data preload.
• Warranty:3 years.
• Packing: bulk packed, small white box, blister, metal box, gift box for choice